SG

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Very pleased with this multivitamin, especially being non GMO with the addition of all the real raw food blends. However i found out you need to take 4 tabs per day after purchasing, i prefer my supplements to be 1 a day or at the very least twice a day . However i have no doubt this is a quality supplement from garden of life .

e636f69c-d1ed-42bf-a174-718e02373589
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I bought them for my mum, and she really liked the vitamins. She is 48 years old and sometimes feels a lack of energy in the mornings. But after the first week of taking them, she felt much more energy, and her general wellbeing improved. Would really recommend these vitamins and will definitely buy them more!

0ad51e6a-366e-4132-9b0b-8e418df1e1f4

These vitamins are great! They are large and have a slight veggie taste when swallowing, but they are so worth taking! I have really bad fatigue and I noticed a big improvement in my energy when I started taking these. I only take 2 a day. The few times that I've stopped taking them I feel tired and anxious all over again. Really pleased with this product - worth every penny! I was suffering post partum hair loss. Terrifying hair loss. I was sure I was going to go bald. You could already see my scalp as I lost half of my hair in 2 months. I started taking these a couple of weeks ago and I am floored. I had continued taking prenatals to no avail, even triple the dose and nothing. With these Garden of Life vitamins, my hair loss just stopped. Dramatically, not gradually. I can only imagine what it does internally. I also started rinsing my hair with apple cider vinegar mixed in with green tea to mask the smell and a few drops of lavender essential oil. I hope this helps someone out there that is going through the same. If you found my review helpful, please click Yes below! :)

9d1e56c0-bfb1-4af3-988d-9cce157b9e69
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love this multi vitamin. The size is perfect and the it’s also the perfect size. I’m 23 years old and I weight 49 kg and I take 2 capsules a day and it been good. The ingredients are safe it don’t have a aftertaste. I really love it.

d7b557f8-b712-4375-8833-df078859168d
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very high quality and potent MULTI. These contain no fillers or binders which I really appreciate. As a vegan a good MULTI is a great reassurance, and one of these in the morning gives me peace of mind. The added enzymes and antioxidants ensure higher bioavailability and absorption of nutrients. Easy to take and I really love the Garden of Life brand, a certified B corporation.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I started taking Vitamin Code since 6 years back, first with the Pre-Natal one, then after the babies were born I started taking this. I haven't got sick at all since I started them (even when I only take the half the suggested dose most of the time). The taste isn't for everyone, but I just take a sip and swallow it whole so isn't so bad for me. Definitely recommend it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I showed it to my doctor and she felt that I was taking a good multivitamin for my age. So I have been ordering it regularly and am happy giving it to my 96 year old mother as well as having it myself. I have been having it for many years now.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Top quality vitamins for daily use, clear ingredients, pretty potent too. regular size pills, easy to swallow. Convenient packaging too. No unpleasant taste or smell. I could feel the effects after taking it for a couple of weeks. It helps to replenish some vitamin deficiencies and makes you feel stronger and more energetic.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I did some googling and found out that this is one of the top brands recommended for women for their daily multi vit intake. I must say I have been consuming this vits on and off and I can see that the ingredients are of good quality and I do feel healthier. It is recommended for women above 30s. I am not planning on switching to a different brand anytime now.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I bought the smaller size of these vitamins last year and really enjoyed them. They don't taste weird or have a strange aftertaste. I noticed when I stopped taking these my skin started to break out more often, so I believe there is an ingredient in the vegetable blend (or maybe the probiotics?) that is beneficial to my skin. I bought the larger size and am really happy with it.