SG

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Good

I really like this. Sometimes depending on how much eye makeup I wear , I need to use 2. When I use the makeup remover full sheets it can be a little easier. For the value though this is worth it . I don’t find it oily or strong smelling either.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These are great for removing mascara at the end of the day. I do find that I need to rinse my face off after using because they leave a bit of a greasy residue. However, they are not irritating to the skin, so it isn't too much of a problem. I would buy these again.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

It works pretty well. I use waterproof mascara though and it takes a little longer to get off. It still did the job though. ******* Just an update on this. I still use this for the rest of my make up but I thought the version for waterproof make up too and it whites my waterproof mascara off very easily. Such an awesome product!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Works great for its intended purpose. I prefer the remover pads over using a liquid and a cotton pad. Grab and go and convenient. Contained is small and pads are small as well.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I really loved this makeup remover. I use it to my entire face. It’s easier and it take less time to remove the makeup as the pads are already ready and it will become less costing since it comes with the cotton as well.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Literally best makeup eye remover I've ever tried it took me few seconds to remove my eye makeup even the mascara highly highly recommend it

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

tiny but work pretty well and don't irritate my eyes, I don't wear much eye makeup but I have a hard time getting it off with this.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The pads inside are harsh and not soft at all I did remove my eye makeup but it made a mess all around my face. I don't recommend it unless u need travel size makeup remover.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It does an ok job. I wanted it to replace my cotton pads and garnier micellar water but this really cannot. The pads are very small. there are other brands that have bigger one thats I would recommend. its also quite rough on the eyes. not buying again.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

We love this. Easy to apply, make up are removed easily without feeling greasy or messy. I normally use tap water as a follow up to rinse.