SG

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Smell and the flavoring is pure soy and i think it have a good taste. The small size is easier for me to carry when i travelling. Good soy quality and beneficial to youre baby. The ingredient is halal and muslim can consume it. Suitable with my baby diet bcs she having lactose intolarance but why it always out if stock bcs i need to order way from Malaysia and the item always mot available

724d18ea-1c5c-451f-91fc-23f910a4e1ee
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I use this baby formula along with breastfeeding and it works fantastic. My newborn has gained healthy weight and enjoys the formula very much. He does get gas after every feed, but nothing outside of the norm. A gentle pat and rub on the back to release it and he's better. However, the formula is sweet (contains sugars) - which makes it more desirable than breast milk - so watch out for that :)

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Finally a good quality soy formula which I can use for my baby. With going back to work I needed a formula which my baby could transition onto from breast milk. He seems to like to taste and it fits really well into his vegan / non dairy lifestyle. I love that it comes with DHA also- one less thing to worry about Mummy’s!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great vegan product! Living in Canada we cannot find this anywhere. The shipping process is quick and easy with iHerb and have now started to purchase vitamins and other items as well.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Ordered this in a pinch due to the formula shortage in our area. It was delivered quickly. My son had no negative reactions to the product (allergies, flavor, etc.)

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I think if my baby could love it, it could help her. unfortunately my baby doesn't like it, but it doesn't mean the milk isn't great

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

it's a good product! used it while awaiting my milk to come in. highly recommended for vegan mamas!