SG

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
ممتاز!

i'm 19 years old. and i eat these. It tastes so good!! great texture, very light and airy ingredients. a delicate and mild yet flavorful cheddar taste, very pleasant. QUALITY perfect and very low-calorie compared with normal non-baby cheesepuffs. if you are prone to binge eating, or if you just enjoy a lil snack sometimes when you're not hungry, these are a good solution to use. Size normal

737c7252-e2b0-4dae-af8a-c7b52c908046
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It is helpful👌👌, and the price is perfect 💯 for this item, I recommend this to your guys you will pay it more and more believe me also it is easy to use and the quality and quantity the perfect thing in this item thank you iherb the scent and the smell and care and size and the package and the benefit and the composition and the routine and the personal and the feel also the frequency.👌

35c9b35f-d1cb-4626-b48f-db35b0873ab7
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I sit in the evening eating baby sticks and enjoy the meal) sticks are delicious, fragrant, with my favorite flavor. But there is one thing, I ate cheap corn sticks with similar seasonings, and, to be honest, they almost did not differ in taste. Because of this, 4 stars. But everything is smooth, the sticks are delicious, I did not regret what I bought. Aroma, taste, how they crunch. I think I will buy the rest of the fragrances from this company. Thank you for the attention. Say "yes" if my review was helpful. Thanks)

4b8a54e1-fc8b-41db-8106-5f2999bde816
54664878-ef0e-484b-acc2-7f97f2d85343
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is extremely tasty, to the point it help when you want your baby stay still. I know it’s not that healthy with the sodium level. But I use this when eat outside at the restaurant to kept my baby busy, and when he’s fussy to calm him down

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Great healthy snacks for my toddler. She really likes it. Easily melts in the mouth. The quality is suitable for the price. Good packaging. I will reorder in the future.

7572cda0-f729-47d6-afe0-4b4176440c32
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My kid loves it. The texture is just good for him. It has multiple vitamins for healthy development and calcium for healthy bones and teeth. The pack suggested to start giving on certain months of your baby; just give little at a time to check the allergy or any side reaction but my baby liked it so much. We add this with baby formula and feeding him.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I really love this healthy snacks. It tastes really like a tomato flavor chips. the snack size is easy to bit even for my baby boy. i frequently use this to give as his snacks during playtime. the package is well designed and well equipped. this serving is quiet small. hoping for more bigger container.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

love the product from Gerber! my baby enjoys the different items from them! These crunchies are a great alternative to adult snacks for the young ones . they are crispy and crunchy with nice tomato taste and a good teether for those who are teething. :) the size is great for babies to learn and self-feed too. I will definitely recommend!