SG

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Good Quality. It’s smell awesome , taste good too. My son (9months old) love it very much. Thank Gerber provides so many variety for our little one ❤️ Whole Grain and vegetable dip ingredient which make super natural and perfect for our baby. Size is good for bring out and the packaging is lovely . Good benefit for busy mother . Or when we are outside. Good servings for baby ❤️

529bbfe7-eca3-4175-aa36-96bba9d71423
Posted on May 29, 2022

Excellent delivery service of Iherb! I use this baby foods for my 6mos. Old baby and she really like the taste and the flavor! The quality of the product and serving per bottle is highly recommended! It has good benefit to our children because of the ingredients of gerber use!!The packaging is very safe!

1a22be54-1edb-4b12-ae6b-b5f93a7afeaa
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

It ended so quickly that I did not have time to photograph. My daughter is one year old and loves this crunchy snack. I gave my son to school (6 years old), put a box in lunch and he ate it and asked to give it to him again tomorrow. I had to urgently order this snack and more than one can.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022