SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The product has good quality ingredients, with simple and natural components. Very convenient for little ones' on-the-go meals use. Serving size is just nice for toddler age. Package is nice and easy to bring. Product is healthy and tastes good at the same time. Overall, good and balanced flavor! :)

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

my child is a picky eater and she loves this mac n cheese. it has lately been hard to find and happy to find it here when i did.. hoping it comes back. the brown film is normal. it is settling. stir it up, all is well. it tastes pretty neutral. the chef boyardee has very similar taste to this one, also, if you're looking.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I was not able to find this product anywhere and this is my son's favorite. Also, we were traveling during the holidays. Not only did I see this available in iHerb, but they also delivered on time!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I didn't expect my daughter to go for this, as I she hasn't done so with other brands; she ate the whole thing. Buying again.

The mac & cheese are separated from the peas & carrots. The portion size package is very big for a 1 year old. Baby could swallow the mac pasta, but the mac pasta noodles were big. Instructions say to microwave for 30 seconds which is not enough - food still remains cold. Overall, the taste was fine and it seems healthy.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

my son love it everyday ask to buy again he said so tasty..but its quite expensive for me to eat everyday..hee

cc986142-c50a-4de2-bcef-72da537db772
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Perfect I love the Gerber items . Good quality ingredients, taste good and perfect size portion. I use it when we on the road

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

excellent product.This iHerb product is what we really need and the quality is top tier. we will buy again and thank you Iherb.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Taste good and my boy always very happy to eat this! Great quality! Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

My baby loves this mac & Cheese, it has great flavor and good nutrition