SG
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Excellent quality

It’s Gerber, so the quality is high. The ingredients are simple and my kiddo loves them. I can usually get two servings out of one cup a day. I have also been known to throw the extra or leftover into pancake mix or something for my older kids to sneak in a little veggie/fruit into whatever I’m cooking- boost nutrition.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Thank you for delivering this product so quickly! Pumpkin was recommended by his vet for digestive issues, and I wasn't on board with the big cans for baking. The reviews have all been great, so I tried this. I'm giving a little bit after meds, and it seems to be a welcome taste. I like the fact that I can transfer the product to a small container with a lid. He likes the fact that it's a smooth puree like liquid. Not the chunky stuff from the cans, which I know would have just sat there. If yours needs pumpkin, try this product! Thanks.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Always a great and repeat buy on this product! highly recommend on the taste and quality of the puree. pure ingredient. my daughter loves the taste so much.

d9d62ee5-a732-4a96-bde8-01d9f9934bc4
Posted on May 18, 2022

This is for my dog when she wants a treat..or for me when I am not feeling good to my tummy...the taste is great!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Great value at the reduced price. Healthy food for babies or adults - I will use this, mixed with cream, as an instant pudding, for me!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 8-months old baby

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Baby very very love this I will give her afternoon tea She love so much

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Very good taste. My dougther find it delicious. It includes two products which in excellent quality