SG

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Flavor and taste is great! And the serving is good. Size of Package is a bit bulky to use but it helps keep it fresh and not soft after opening. Ingredients make the quality good. Interesting combination! Diet benefits are good and suitable for suggested age and frequency of eating.

2505a406-c4b6-4282-81ab-883675cb9f1f

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

great product my baby loves these, they are easy for her to hold, she can chew them or let them melt away in her mouth and they seem to taste good too. the size of the packaging make the snack last a while too. The serving suggestion is very large but we only give as a snack as she is not yet 1year old.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Good packaging, easy to use and my toddler loves the texture, super crunchy. Smart idea to add beans and best detail is that it contains no added sugars. Taste is good and size perfect for small hands.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Just like all the other Gerber snacks, tasty! But it taste like an adult snack, not sure if this is the healthiest when it comes to babies

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Very good crunches, my kid love it so much. We give it when we go outside, once a day. It taste no so good for adults, but kids love it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My son loves it so much, he can finish 1 box within 2 days.

8175b040-a085-427b-9932-33ae82fd2032
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

It easily melts in the mouth. Great product and good packaging. Health snacks for my lo.

e70d395a-f352-4f45-9f72-b71a7cc32afa
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Im sure this is a healthy snack, but my little boy did not like this flavor at all. He prefers the other flavor from the same brand 😊

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Tastes great! Crunchy to the bite and healthy for kids and adults. Good quality.