SG

Posted on May 20, 2022
Great supplement

My granddaughter (age 18 Month) was in ER this week with 2 different viruses, fever, no appetite, dehydrated, and poor breathing with croupy cough. She was sent home with instructions to increase fluids and allow her to eat whatever she would eat. So we gave her this pouch and she had it consumed in less then 2 minutes She loved it and it was nutritional-but she didn't know it Still not better but at least she ate something that was good for her..

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Real nice quality of the product for its money. Very good organic ingredients - my daughter loved it. Size is quite nice - not too much - not too little - perfect serving size. Package is cute - nothing I’ve seen around In My country. baby’s age is just over a year old.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Amazing! I even taste it myself. Love all the natural ingredients. Quality product. We use these every day. Perfect for his age. All came packaged in a beautiful box. Perfect size for one meal. Benefits me as a mum as sometimes I don’t have time to cook too much always. When we are out and about it at home we use these products. I’m actually about to place my second order now

This is a tasty and easy breakfast pouch option for the days I'm running out the door to work and dad is busy with other things. It seems to last a sufficient amount of time as far as fending off hunger, and it's pretty tasty. My son never really spits this one out. He does try to steal the pouch and wave it around as he gets excited with this one though... be warned.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Serving size is appropriate. Ingredients provide healthy nutrients for my girl. She likes the taste and texture.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Perfect for toddler age, good ingredient use it for my baby as a snack.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

yummy and healthy. I give it alone or mix it with cereal as part of a bigger meal for my son.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Tasty! Great ingredients! Pleasant taste, perfect size and convenient packaging.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Delicious food my baby like it, great choice if you want to go out for long time and stays fresh.