SG

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I bought this flavor to introduce to my baby a new ingredient - turkey. I hoped that the sweet taste will make it more appealing to her, but this one didn't go great with her. I also think that the smell was strange for her so she tried maybe a spoon and decided that was not her flavor. I hope that next time it will a greater success.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

my 9m baby loves the taste. Serving size is quite big so i spilt it into 2 meals while trying to mix in other foods such as chopped spinach, minced chicken.. etc. i would recommend it!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The Sweet Potato Turkey Foods arrived promptly as requested, in the cased in package. They were sealed within the case and none were compromised with bends or openings to the original Gerver packaging. Well Done!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

IHerb always has the best price! Easy to feed, and healthier choice as purée, especially if working moms do not have the time to prepare fresh

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Cheapest to get online so far in Singapore. A great choice for my baby when she rejects certain kind of food we cook at home.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

bought for my daughter to try she takes this brand since 6 months old . their varieties alot . no known allergies too so far so good . love their texture for different stages!