SG

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Excellent little snack for babies

My baby loved these when he was 7 months old, and he continues to enjoy them now (10 months old) - they taste great, it's easy to carry around in your bag due to the zip lock package, and its easy to serve. We've tried all the other ones made by Gerber as well, and they're all fantastic.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love yogurt melts but it's such a pain to make them at home (no freezer space or even a freeze drying machine) so I love eating these for a simple healthy snack. They are very low calorie since they're for babies. My only gripe is they are expensive for the baby-sized quantity you get, but for an occasional snack I'm willing to splurge. They have a distinct tangy yogurt taste, and aren't too sweet, which is right up my alley. They also kind of dissolve in your mouth so the texture is kind of dry/puffy life cereal, and then a little gooey as it turns to liquid. You might find that off-putting but I don't mind as I've tried these before.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

My kid loves it! It tastes really nice, the size and package is great to be taken anywhere. This flavor is the one preferred by my kid and I started giving it to him at the recommended age and feel like it’s a better option in terms of quality and ingredients in comparison to other snacks that have many additives

Posted on May 6, 2022

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Perfect quality product, my baby likes the flavor of the melts so much. We really like that the product doesnt contain much ingredients, so the frequency we use it everyday as a desert. Melt size is good, but for smaller baby could be smaller. Package is nice and safe for children.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My little girl loves these ( so do the bigger ones as well)... Definitely recommend it for a travel snack as well... The quality is great & they melt quiet fast... Use it as in between snacks....flavor is nice and taste like berry. The size is just big enough. Package is resealable so keeps it fresh. Suitable for babies that can chew already.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 10-months old baby

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Regular snack purchase for my toddler! Melts in the mouth so i'm less paranoid about her chocking. But it does go soft very quickly at room temperature, i would suggest to either transfer to a better airtight jar or just store in fridge to maintain the freshness. Please click like if this helped!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Gerber yogurt melt is always my choice for my toddler. It helps in the digestive system and ingredients are definitely suitable for toddlers. The price on iherb is also so much cheaper than supermarkets. This is indeed helpful as my toddler finishes each packet of melts so quickly. Definitely a recommended purchase.