SG

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
My favorite clarifying shampoo🍊

I heard alot of great stuff about this brand so i wanted to try this clarifying shampoo for my curly hair as my first time trying a clarifying shampoo, by the way the smell is between tangerine and mango it's hard to tell but it does smell good, i hope it does work same as the smell. I'm almost run out of my first bottle but i got my hands on my second now, i use it once a month to clean my hair from all the build up products and gels that i used that's how the hair gets healthy, i started using it since January and today is 3rd July so i'm happy it lasted longer❣ Update : The shampoo does the job, cleans very well but i recommend to condition after (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

8c059af4-337f-434a-8546-6c4670d750e3
f4f22c46-ccfa-40d1-b462-8ff30c0f5a34
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is the second time I buy a product from this brand. I liked it the first time and I decided to buy bigger size next time. Good impact on my hair. I recommend it! even tho its a bit expensive. If you use alot of shampoo during the shower it will not last for a long time with you.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

رابع مرا اطلبو Very good for size and the quality The packaging was so nice Hava a lot of benefits You should use it And it fits in any age Helps your hair to grow up Very good moisturize scalp and scent also composition And so sensitive I like it so much 👍🏼👍🏼

42aff8bf-04de-41bd-b6b9-7af0a16a09a2
6169efd8-ec63-4d2e-98d5-b365e8b6e003
ab3014e7-8734-4d67-b1e9-0909cfd30da8
c437ac80-cd54-439c-aec1-13e0ba46c7cc
0480e456-3ed6-46f4-a872-50834272b617
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

d7f56cfe-307d-4366-a726-991bb80e3f2b
c402881e-3928-431a-b3b1-7325c4b49b62
Posted on May 16, 2022

Description Eco Chic Technology™ Salon-Quality Color-Safe Family Owned and Operated, Since 1979 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing Cruelty Free Leaping Bunny Certified Beauty From The Elements is Chic on the Street® Protects over-worked, over-processed & color-treated hair while locking in color with shine. Yes Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Infused with Natural Botanical Ingredients No Harmful Sulfates, PEGs, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Phthalates, Artificial Dyes. 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo with Eco Chic Technology™+ Adds Moisture and Manageability Hydrating Botanical Extracts Smooth Frizz Leaves Hair Perfectly pH Balanced and Clean Ideal for Overworked, Environmentally Stressed Hair Lauryl and Laureth Sulfates Free When hair is dry, it needs a drink. Give hair the hydration that it wants and needs with a balance of ingredients that infuse moisture while locking in color. 50:50 Balanced™ Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo balances the art of clean with supreme protection. Gentle enough for every day, superior shine is on the way. Smile. This is happy hour...for your hair. +The elements of earth, wind, fire and water represents a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.

0f5ba46a-64c4-445e-8659-45437597b365
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I can’t wait for the results of this product, I’ve seen many good reviews about it. I just purchased it so I can’t really say anything about it other than I’m so excited for my hair!! Yaayy!! I will come back in a few months to tell you my honest review

ed942c17-780f-45a2-ba83-e9fbfa4fdfc4
07ce5a17-97f2-4348-ae7b-1c537bd5ada0
Posted on May 14, 2022

This clarifying shampoo has been very surprising. First off it came in a very small size in a tiny package which I thought was unexpected but when I actually used this though.. I noticed how it actually fills your ENTIRE scalp with only a tiny amount!!! Its so refreshing with a very refreshing scent to it and would definitely continue using it. 10/10!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have oily scalp and slightly dried hair. I'd used 2 bottles worth of this product before leaving a review. It has light citrus smell that will not linger after wash. The dense foam definitely remove every bits of oiliness on my scalp but I don't feel any hydration from this product. 1 bottle last me 2 full months' worth of daily usage. I think my quest to find the daily shampoo ended here. I will definitely stick to this from now on.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Ordered the mini size and I highly recommend you doing so in order to know whether it suits you or not. Honestly a little bit goes a long way, it makes my hair (close to the scalp) squeaky clean in a way that I have to follow up with a conditioner for the rest of my dry hair. No unpleasant scent, or overpowering perfume, I don't smell anything at least while using which is a bonus for me. Will reorder the larger size for sure. Kindly thumbs up if you found this review helpful :) HAVE A GOOD DAY!