SG

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Good

Lovely scent and gentle on the skin . The scent fades away pretty fast though.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good soap, smells good as well, very drying, but leaves very strong feeling of "clean"

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Gentle formula so can also be used to wash face.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great smell, appreciate the ingredients for an everyday soap

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

👍👍👍

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great

Tanyusha
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Soap with an incredibly pleasant fresh masculine scent. It foams well, does not dry the skin, due to the natural ingredients in the composition, it is completely washed off with water, leaving no film on the body, the aroma remains on the body for some time. Nice packaging, perfect for a gift. I think there will not be indifferent men to this soap!

8360a594-1a93-4834-b96f-2658d7453b7b
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it for my son. Before that, I took it to my husband Guys, as soon as you open the box, the aroma .... incomparable. A man should smell like what we like, right😉😉? This is a joke, of course. smells good, a large piece, does not get wet in a soap dish .. My husband does not use shower gel, only soap. Very satisfied! I hope my son will like it too) I recommend it to everyone.😉

bb9d7146-bd44-40cc-bc1e-59bacff4581a
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Wonderful scent. The husband is completely satisfied with the product. This is the first time we are buying a shower product in this format. Comfortable. Once again I would like to note a very pleasant fresh aroma. Classic, one of those masculine fragrances with lavender notes. I love this perfume.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Soap is great! I order again at the request of my husband. Delicate foam, light fresh aroma. Soap Perfectly suited for the skin of a shaved head and body.

ffc0a038-7ca4-4a94-be51-fd7d5bb2c93d