SG

C0EBC36311
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

At first, I didn't know how to use this as it is my first time ever using a gel and I did't like it, but after two weeks, I tried using it for the second time and it worked wonders on my hair. It kept it shiny and frizz free and it smells really good. I only need a small pea size amount to cover my short hair so it will last me for a long time, the bottle is also bigger than I expected. As I said, I'm a total beginner in using gel and the curly girl method so you can see my hair has almost defined waves and not curls because my hair is wavy, but I don't mind that since my ultimate goal from using the gel was to eliminate the frizz I suffered from for ages and it worked!

b1d0f94f-b008-4b1c-85d6-7713aef0b900
ab93a9b4-e290-4872-9a6a-bd80b4586d44
67a3fd37-db71-4e8a-a7a7-034e1211e8d1
Posted on May 10, 2022

Really great gel. I'm glad I purchased. It does not leave your hair crunchy. It left my hair soft but with defined curls. It comes in a good sized package that should last a long time. What I like is that it doesn't dry and turn white and flaky.

655ab669-cca3-4a48-b7f2-e0ddad83b859
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It’s bittersweet. My hair is soft, smooth, and always dry, difficult to moisturize and always fluffy. Terrible difference in my hair is a lot of baby hair and shawl fluffy, and my hair has become wet and sweet, its defect is that the hair must not be wet a lot when you put it to melt with the water. You have to dry your hair a little after the shampoo. I used it with the shampoo And the serum is from the same group. It is enough to put something on your hair and you are satisfied that it contains no substances that harm the hair..like less.

e17e8b13-9ab5-4f8c-90e2-09afc736a74b
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The only hair gel I'll buy! I have thick curly hair, and finding a good hair gel that holds well without being sticky is hard to come by. This has great hold, once it's dried, you scrunch out the crunch and would never know there's product in your hair. And a great bonus - it smells lovely too :)

becee014-95b4-4305-aa62-64cfb4ff5f1c
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is the best and only gel I use for my type 3b/c curls.So affordable and definitely word the price.Gives a hard cast but a buildable hold hence you can control how much cast you want.Doesn't dry out the curls and gives long lasting definition for at least 3 days.Pair it with a moisturizing product and you're good to go.Resistant against humidity as I live in a humid country and I still get amazing long lasting result.I bought 2 bottles of this gel and is still buying it.I have gone through 4 bottles already!

4d91f17a-59f5-40a0-a8fb-f39a6a4eedf2
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

What I love about this gel is that it has strong hold yet it doesn't harden the hair! it doesn't cause loss of moisture either. I use a dime size of the product on my thick curly hair and this gel helped me perfect my curls and make them last longer. Every one needs this gel! And I love that a little bit of this goes along way. the scent is light and it keeps my hair smelling refreshing. great quality! and it works for all ages ( I use it for my 12 yo daughter). PS: avoid the scalp while applying it.

af16c46a-1b26-482d-a5d2-0eb901423901
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This gel is exactly what I wanted for curly hair. Firstly, I had some problems in use, didn't know how much is enough for my hair. So for the first few weeks had dirty hair. This gel has very good quality, big size for me, comfortable package. I add some water to the moisture and put it on my hair with 'praying hands' and scrunch. Recommend!

7eda9a47-29c2-433e-ac58-e40315cca106
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

the package arrived quickly and very well packaged I use it for my curly hair, the composition is in the c.g method it's good for long days when I don't have time to freshen up my curls. it doesn't have strong scent and I like that. it the first styling gel I use so I don't know if there is something more quality or not. for me it's great

a4059d2c-c154-48a5-b662-c06b21a9556e