SG

YIM
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have fine long hair, colored and damaged. But roots can be oily a bit ( i wash my hair every 2 or 3days) and I like this one, lightweight and helps to volume up my hair. Can be not enough moisture if you have very damage hair. But I like using this shampoo twice and then apply rich moisture conditioner for hair end, not on the roots.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I purchased 3 shampoos from this company to see which one works best for my limp and oily hair. This one was the best out of all the three that I purchased. This product does a great job of maintaining my oily and weightless hair throughout the day. Oh, the shampoo is slightly watery so I tend to use a bit more than other shampoos. Overall, I am quite happy with the product that does a good job as described.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is a very good shampoo. It smells great, it's vegan and cruelty free, it doesn't irritate my scalp and it washes my hair without drying it out. It doesn't do as much for volume as I thought it might, but it's still a nice product, and they root booster in this range is excellent. Fragrance is light citrus/ fruity.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is a very good shampoo. Scent is great, it's vegan and cruelty free, it doesn't irritate my scalp ithink this might be good for sensitive scalp and it washes my hair without drying it out. It doesn't do as much for volume as I thought it might, but it's still a nice product, and they root booster in this range is excellent. Fragrance is light citrus/ fruity.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I ordered this for someone else, and they love how it made their hair feel. It really created a good amount of volume to their hair, and so the purchase was of good benefit to them. They seemed impressed. The scent is nice, and not overpowering. I didn't ask about moisturizing qualities, or how it made their scalp feel, but they didn't complain about it at all.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

If you have baby-fine hair, as I do, you may like this product. It's all I use any more and the best part is that you only use the teeniest bit for very short hair. I follow the directions on the back of the bottle & wash the hair twice, as suggested. It's amazing how much body & volume this stuff puts in the hair. . . a keeper!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Loved it more than the one with tea tree, it suits my curls better . The smell is light . I loved that only small amount do the job so the size is great for the price.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My hair is so fine. Tried a lot different kind of shampoo but none of them is workable. However, this one can give a soft feeling but can keep my hair look aliveness.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The scent is very light & brought the real quality of my hair out just after one use. I love how it comes in a bigger size bottle that could last for 3-4 months. My scalp is sensitive & this shampoo is gentle and moisturize my hair too well.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My go-to shampoo for oily hair. It is a bit hard on your hair but the best to maintain a relatively clear scalp for me. I use this every day and it helps my scalp be less oily and smelly.