SG

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
I'm impressed, great shampoo for the cost!

This shampoo is amazing! Most of the time I feel like I need to shampoo twice, which can't be good for hair. With this shampoo my hair feels clean after one shampoo and I am even using less product than with other shampoos. My hair is left soft and super shiny after one wash. This shampoo is better than many of the salon only brands I have tried. If you're on the fence, give this a try!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Fantastic shampoo. Such as other Giovanni's shampoos, this one is very foamy as well. It contains helpful oils, such as: Argan, Castor and coconut. These ingredients and other, such as Shea Butter, contradict the dryness effect of the natural cleansing agents and of the Biotin. The outcome is that oily hair and scalp get clean very well, and dry hair becomes softer. The hair, of each type, felt more clean than moist, but very soft. Due to the oils and the fine cleansing effect, the hair was with greater volume and had a fuller look to it. The texture of it is creamy and it feels so on the hair as well. The scent is sweet and resembling a Cherry Blossom scent, which stays for a while after showering.

It's remind me a Pantene shampoo on 99%, the same perlamutr texture, chemical scent, even similar shape of packaging bottle. Moreover, the same result on my hair a bit dry so I need to use good mask and serum afterwards, not using it often. I bit disappointed, because I like shampoo and conditioners from that brand, but due to out of stock tried that one

d49fdf4a-cd23-4baf-a82f-14f0e5daded5
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I am a huge fan of this as well, My hair just love castor oil products , the scent is amazing not strong smells like your in a spa , the size is great as well and easy to hold in the shower ,I have curly dry and long hair so this helps control my itchy scalp , i use it every few days , the quality is amazing , Cleans the hair with out drying it out , for me that is a huge thing as my blonde thin hair used to get very dry , but have found out that my hair loves castor oil .. Its an amazing thing is castor oil ,

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I love Giovanni's products and was happy to notice a new addition to the brand's products. My hair is pretty rebellious and tends to dryness. This shampoo leaves my hair soft, silky, and smooth - qualities I feel just after washing it off. The size of the bottle is good, it will last for enough time and uses. Very satisfied!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The shipping was fast and great package,After couple of time use, I feel the quality and the benefits on my hair and scalp as its moisturize and composition as I like it. the scent and size much better and I believe its for all age and sensitive hair scalp could work as well.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Lathers well and my hair and scalp felt clean and moisturized after my first use. A little goes a long way (I have fine, shoulder length hair and normally quite sensitive scalp). It has great scent and pairs well with the castor oil conditioner. I will definitely purchase again. The packaging could include a pump and hope they release a bigger size bottle.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I think somehow this doesn’t really wash my hair as clean as I would have liked. Perhaps cos it is moisturising and hydrating for hair - it doesn’t seem to clean my scalp as clean. My scalp feels itchy after a day or two sometimes. My hair is dry so I tend to not wash it so often. Normally the Giovanni 50:50 hydrating clarifying shampoo can last me three days before my next shampoo.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great for frizzy or damaged hair. The scent is not strong. I'm using it reguarly without conditioner, and my hair is soft. Will defenitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is an excellent shampoo. It does not strip my dry hair and is very moisturizing. This is strong enough without needing a clarifying shampoo. My gray hair is happy.