SG

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

First let me start off by saying that I am an Asian 40 yr old with black hair. i had hair fall problem and my friend suggested me to change shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo is fantastic. It has been the first and only product to help reduce my hair fall and also dandruff. Leaves no residue - rinses clean, no heavy scent, feels good and tingly, and a little goes a long way. :)

8319433b-cb63-4518-b056-0f327063d473
874fe796-1e9e-4abe-9dd4-b071a368889b
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

f6f87141-e4e7-4479-b875-5c58f58e7823
1805ae04-64ac-4722-aa16-5fcb328c028c
40d3d660-ab8a-4dcf-81ea-819bc5e24635
4660439c-968f-447e-a565-ac87063fa794

I bought the mini version to try for few weeks. Read a review that it helped Asian hair fall, which I been having since young. After using this for 1 week plus? Think it definitely reduced my hair fall a lot, even if I skip 1 day of washing my hair, when I wash n blow dry it only few strands came out. Thank god for the mini size one for trial. Probably going to buy the bigger version, but skipping the conditioner cuz it didnt do much for my dry ends.

01e38a1f-ad73-4bd6-ab44-f8e5c7c62fc7
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Ordered arrived very quickly within a week or two. I have yet to use it so I can't comment on the quality, scent, age, benefit, or on my hair yet. I have a sensitive scalp so I hope it helps my hair. The size is ok. The package talks about the composition of the ingredients.

7b302321-ebce-4c3b-b62b-7859365c73a2
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love the minty and fresh scent! This shampoo smoothens my hair and cleans my scalp. You just need a small quantity for it to work a good lather. Size is good, lasts long, high quality. Moisturizing yet not oily, giving it a good bounce, strength and shine. this refreshing shampoo is suitable for all ages!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this shampoo! Really cheap for the size of it, this small bottle has lasted me months, but do note that I only wash my hair about twice a week. Works well for my itchy scalp, does have a bit of a tingly sensation but I don’t mind it! Scalp feels really clean after using this. Has a slight tea tree scent as well. All in all, was a good product :)

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love the scent! I use it every week to cleanse my scalp and hair. Really great quality. The size of bottle is perfect. Can use up to 3 months. Great for fine hair. Package is plastic. Has a lot of benefits for the hair. Has rosemary which is great for growth.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The scent is fresh. It lasted for me for 3 months and I bought it again so the size is really great. My type hair is normal and sometimes my scalp is dry I don’t think it helped nor made it worse so that’s fine. I don’t think I would recommend for dry hair.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love it. Even better than any chemical substances. In my case, i have excessive dandruff because of my dermatitis so I was planning to use this shampoo in the other days that I don't use medical shampoo. But it seems that this is an alternative to my medical shampoo because of the tea tree oil perhaps. Thank you for this wonderful gift.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I use Giovanni for all my hair products, a great brand with no harmful ingredients, unlike the "name brand" products. Helps maintain my great head of hair, not bad for a 75 year old. I only need just one drop for a good shampoo so it lasts a long time. Another great Giovanni product.