SG

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is the only conditoner that does not make my fine hair look limp or flat after using. It is a lovely smelling product and after using it, my fine hair actually gets a nice volume effect. Other conditioners would leave my hair looking flat and I would comb out all my knots with the conditioner and then wash it out and then re-shampoo (which is stupid) just to avoid the usual flat and limp look most conditioners would leave. Not this product...my hair feels clean and lush, no flatness and I can just conditon and go. Highly recoomended if you have fine hair.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Eco Chic Technology™ Scalp & Follicle-Focused Holistic Formulation Soothes a Dry & Itchy Scalp Helps Strengthen Hair Roots Deeply Moisturizes to Help Revitalize Tresses Mild Formula, Will Not Strip or Fade Hair Color Eco Chic Hair Care 100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing Leaping Bunny Certified Beauty From the Elements is Chic on the Street® Where traditional Chinese botanicals and modern sciences meet, creating a wellness system of holistic hair & scalp care.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This was very minty, to the point that it makes your scalp feel cool. Menthol is fairly high in the ingredients list. The cooling feeling might be nice for some, and sometimes I enjoyed it but it's not what I want from my every day conditioner. Also the volume is small so the bottle doesn't last very long for the price. Otherwise it was pretty good and moisturizing. Only buy if you like the strong scalp cooling feeling.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use both the shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair so soft. I have very dry ends due to hair color, but this makes my hair feel silky.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

this is something special, i love this conditioner it's makes you scalp feel refreshed and actually you can use it on you scalp and the hair it doesn’t live your head oily or dirty how some of the conditioners do

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

I first got to know this product (shampoo and conditionner) in a local specialized store in Montreal. Then, it was no longer available anywhere. Finally, I found it at iHerb. Ordered the shampoo, received it quickly... and why not. I followed it with an order of the conditionner. Same good service, same speedy delivery in Montréal, Canada.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

All-time favorite, it gives my curls the right shape

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

One of the best conditioners I've used for my hair.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

One if the best shampoo I've ever used!! It is amazing how it could effect on oily hair in A PERFECT WAY