SG

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Perfect quality

So far I mainly use Giovanni products for my hair. I have thin hair with the tendency to easily get greasy and oily scalp skin. This one is no disappointment as well. It performs its function, and the hair after it feels clean ( what else to expect from a shampoo?)This series is fine, would be interesting to try the conditioner from the same series.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I use both the shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair so soft. I have very dry ends due to hair color, but this makes my hair feel silky. I don't have curls so I don't know about that aspect of it. It doesn't have much of a scent of cherry blossoms or rose, just smells like plain shampoo. One thing, I don't naturally have dry hair, and it's a bit too moisturizing probably for my slightly oily scalp. If I didn't have such dry ends I would use something a bit more astringent. But if you have dry hair, for whatever reason, this will make it very soft.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

When I went on vacation I bought a travel size of this conditioner and shampoo at my destination. I LOVED IT! My hair is straight and pretty lifeless. I wouldn't say my hair is too thick or too thin, but it's just simply very flat so I have to add a lot of hairspray everytime after showers to boost my hair. This conditioner and shampoo really gives more life to my hair!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I have oily scalp, medium thickness & permed long hair that is slightly dry at the ends. Although the main advertised ingredients are mostly asian herbs, I hardly could smell them as the scent from peppermint is quite overpowering. I don't like the cool after effect but this is still bearable. As per other Giovanni's shampoo that i'd tried thus far, this too lathered up quite easily and will produce dense foams IF a huge dollop is applied. Should I try to scrimp, I would ended up with squeaky clean spot on one side and greasy spots on others. Despite that, this bottle would usually last me 2.5 to 3 months of daily use. And most important thing is, it does deliver a clean scalp and no further damage to my slightly dry hair. For those people who have no access to soft water, do give these sulfate free shampoo a try. The hard water reacts with sulfates which will lead to itchiness, flakes and eventually, hair falls over prolonged period.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I have thick and short oily hair. I have issues with flakes that other shampoos haven't solved. This shampoo not only smells mild and fresh, but took care of my scalp problems. It does leave my hair dry, and I will purchase the conditioner soon to help. I 100% recommend this shampoo to those who need to deep clean their scalp + can't stand the smell of medicated or strongly scented shampoos.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This has been my go-to shampoo for yearsssss. Every time I switch to something different my scalp will eventually start to itch again. So this one is really a keeper!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

the packaging is so stylish and the product does not disappoint either..penetrates deep in to the shaft of the hair and the smell is pleasant too and hair looks and feels good after use

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It's a nice shampoo, no bad smell. Brown in color, did control my dandruff, made my curly hair little bit rough, but applied another brand conditioner and a hair mask from Derma -E made them soft and silky hair.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have dry, rough hair with oily scalp. Though it does not lather much, I love the herbal scent and clean feeling that I get.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The good price size quality is good it is good to my age contint frome calcium good froom bon no bad test combination is good test is good ingredient is good