SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Works Best against Serious bad odour

People that have bad armpit smell, shoe or feet smell, this products is the best. Use small amounts of it, as it’s very strong and for your feet I would recommend sprinkle some on the feet before you go out or at night before you sleep. Instant results, I’m living in UK, sadly it wasn’t available out here so I specially had to order it from iHerb that imported the product from the US. You can also try the Gold Bond yellowish gold colour for daily use. Use this product only for deadly or strong bad odour

9f654b30-53df-4d7b-a089-38ba3518c0d0
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

it works well and doesn't makes my manhood parts smells

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Love this powder. Use it daily in the summer time. Helps with sweating.

YKlYSCKl
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

First time trying, so far so gd, no allergy, hope it will work well!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good product. Fast shipping. Need more back to stock

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
9,292
Auto-translated from Russian

This powder disappointed me (my opinion), it is coarser than we are used to, it falls out like all powders, it’s disgusting, it’s better to buy in jars with a spout or sprinkle it, but this is still a hassle, the menthol smell is the strongest, like a cream in the same green jar (for itchy skin), but this is all nonsense, compared to how long it cools, I sprinkled the inguinal area after epilation, the chill was powerful, I didn’t like it. I will not take this one again, although it is without talcum powder, but I did not like it. For an amateur, or for a person who can adapt. Plus: it is not erased by clothes, i.e. It lasts a long time which is a big plus. I add that it actually lasts until lunch, the skin does not dry out, but at the same time, the skin remains soft and there is absolutely no itching.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I have used more than one type and they are all excellent. If it is applied to any area, it remains dry and we do not sweat with menthenol. I mean a little hot. I do not feel this heat unless I use it in sensitive areas.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The powder is scattered, but as expected. We recommend using it in the bathroom as the area will be covered with powder. This summer was smooth and comfortable with this powder. I used up even though it was a large capacity.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

My husband uses it in his crotch. If you use it, it will be quick dry, itching will disappear and it will be cool. The size is big and the cost performance is good. The shipment was also quick.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Products you use often! This is very good quality. Will buy again. Reasonable amount! high value! It can be used regardless of age or gender because of its high frequency of use. This is a very good effect. The effect that it can be a very good supplement if you follow the dosage along with exercise and diet!