SG

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022

The Blondie taste is great & I love that it’s refreshing, serving size of the Blondie is average, easy to bake just follow the recipe on the package (I baked it for 24 minutes) & the composition quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack, nice to use and share with family / friends as the frequency you like 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Very natural tasting and lightly sweet blondies. Very fast and easy to make. Made them with coconut oil and they turned out delicious!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

The taste was fine, albeit a little bland. The directions say to add vanilla extract, but that didn't seem to make a difference. The texture was a little grainy due to the almond flour. I would repurchase but add some dried fruit or some cinnamon to punch up the flavor next time.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

my favorite

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

When baked smells and taste great, but it really bad GI issues, bloated for two days after! Not going to repurchase

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

VERY ODD TEXTURE ANT WIRED TASTE

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I like the low carb and high protein series, but this series is delicious. This product had honey after baking and was like maple. I will order again

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I made a mistake with the amount of butter ><; 1 cup of butter (USA) = 225g. It was a little oily, but it tasted delicious! It's sweeter than Japanese sweets, so next time I make it, I think I'll add rice flour.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022