SG

MalenaV
Posted on May 9, 2022

Used this to clean the glass cover of my gas cooker, it degreases well and does not cause any problems in breathing like most degreasers in the market.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love, love, love this cleaner. I’ve been a Method fan for years, but this cuts through grease and grime better than anything else AND it smells nice.

I love that this is so natural, free of dangerous ingredients, and contains essential oils. It smells good and cleans greasy surfaces well. I ended up switching to another natural kitchen spray when this one was out of stock, but might go back to this next time!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Use this cleaner and not greasy for my kitchen. Like the smell too. The scent is refreshing and good quality. Even my friend like this product .

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is a staple on my household. I always use it to remove oil stains around the stove after cooking since I panfry fish a lot. It always works fine. I do not really notice any scent so I guess it is pleasant enough!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The smell of this product is potent and fresh. I see its degreasing benefits only after using a few sprays in the sink or on the countertops. The size however, is small, so I don't think I will invest again. If this review was helpful, or you purchased and enjoyed this product too, hit the like button!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Takes grease off just with a small squirt and has a pleasant citrus scent. Overall value for money as you only need a small amount for cleaning.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼The one that truly removes those old oil splatter and natural ingredient

8d515f51-000e-498e-afa0-76cad38fe77e
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This cleans granite kitchen counter tops great. No streaks left on appliances, sink cleaned nicely, and it smells wonderful.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

this is one eco product that doesn't perform. I really had to apply it the second time on bench tops and especially on stove tops. it is good that it doesn't have harmful cheminals but you still want it to work better than vinegar and baking soda which you can easily make up on your own.