SG

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

These are perfect! My baby wasn't at all keen to try solid foods - and the only spoon she would put in her mouth was a silicone spoon with a long handle that would cause her to gag... I bought these hoping she would be happy to use them and indeed they are just right for her. She can easily grab then, and as she enjoys putting them in her mouth and chewing on them, she is eating more solids than ever before!

These are great quality utensils. I use it for serving vitamin drops for my baby. These spoons are great size for the smallest age. They are made of soft silicone, so you can give it to baby for biting as well. The design is very cute and handle fits baby hand perfectly. I can definitely recommend this item as first spoon for baby.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

These are great, my daughter loves them and they’re so easy for her to use.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

One of my babies holds it to sleep :D It is small and perfect for their tiny hands

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Bought these for my 6 month old and she grabbed the spoon immediately and fed herself :) they're cute and of good quality!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

the spoons are really cute. They were smaller than expected. The scoop isn't really deep enough to scoop out puree and every time my baby eats from it the food gets pushed to the back of the spoon. Not very practical. I think she will use it more as a chew toy.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Like it Very nice my daughter can eat by herself

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

So cute and small perfect for baby hand grip

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Wow great spoons !! Beyond being very beautiful they are very convenient for a baby to eat independently. My baby is comfortably held and eats from them with great success. The barrier like a pacifier limits the possibility of the baby putting the whole spoon in his mouth. So in terms of safety it is both excellent and develops a baby's ability to eat independently. Very satisfied I will order more colors !!

22354fba-352a-4341-a4ea-6e5eeaceb95f
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Small spoons to combine delicious silicone The price is expensive and you can find a better price for such a product but overall I really liked them and the baby gets along with it excellently