SG

Posted on May 27, 2022

This product is working for my skin very well and I benefit to have a smoother skin. The texture is getting better and my eye bags are getting smaller by using this . There are different functions in one machine. The size is right and fit in my hand very nice.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

nice shape, color. i use it a while already and still can't say the cleansing function is helpful for me. if you buy it and hope to get extra cleansig effect, provably it will dissapoint you. so, i can't recommend it as solution of this problem.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I didn’t use it still but i see to much reviews on the device And its cheap here in iherb in there websites more expensive Good packaging

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

cant wait to try it first time purches i hope its good

7fba6427-74a1-4cf6-889a-b7b7ba45214a
Posted on May 15, 2022

I have not tried this device yet, but I have seen reviews from other people who have tried it. Looks like a product that is supposed to help the skin by peeling blackheads, and reducing pores. Hope this product will help me get rid of blackheads and shrink pores.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I used it on me and my husband it really does clean the pores removing dark dot and oil from the nose

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I try just one time so i don’t a clear idea on it but so far it’s look good

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

use 2 times per week size goox package well price less the website

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Not sure if maybe I’m not using it properly but I don’t see much coming out when I try to deep clean