SG

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
מצוין!

Its makes my morning shake very potent, the taste good (better than i thought). I tried this cause the green magma - (the pure barley one) was out of stock.. this one has lots of healthy ingredients. So far 4 days of using at the morning - the energy level and general feeling is higher than last week.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

A great blend of probiotic/digestive enzymes plus the mixed fruits ! I take it daily to supplement my vitamins and minerals and is good as a health drink. It dissolves well in water and goes down easily. Its also yummy in taste, not bland and tasteless! I now have lots of energy, my eyes are bright and my skin is looking great. Seems to be a great superfood and great antioxident! Interestingly enough, the quality and ingredients are so good that it seems to serve as a meal replacement once in a while. Magma plus is obviously great for all ages and I share it with my family. Do give me a like if you find this sharing useful. Thanks!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I have used MagmaPlus for years. My diet is not always the best or as balanced as it should be for my body. MagmaPlus gives me energy and the suppliments I need for my body to function well. I mix with water each morning as my breakfast to get me going.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love the taste! This is my favorite antioxidant brand, full of vital nutrients that you can almost feel going into your cells. I know it's good for me and benefits are amazing showing up in my skin. My health is steadily improving with this product.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I like the ingredients in it, but it is super sweet! I even add 1tsp of raw cocoa to balance out the sweetness, but it's still too sweet for me... 2tsp green+1tsp cocoa is ok for me.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Tastes good. A little on the sweet side. Not sure of how effective it is for digestion or energy yet as I’ve only been taking it for 4 days. Will update in a few weeks.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

Have been using this for four years mixed 50/50 with spirulina. Am working in construction doing steady physical labor 10 hrs a day and more. Feel energized, clear-headed and without any need for other food for breakfast and lunch. Consider this a super food combination. costing about $3 dollars a day.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Great tasting, all natural.Refreshing start to the day.I used to be able to buy this years ago then they outlawed it in Britain because it contains Stevia.I don't know what the problem is.However I, am delighted to be able to get it again.Thanks iherb!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I’ve used this for many years and highly recommend it. It’s greatly improved my digestive health.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great assortment of greens, veggies, herbs, enzymes, and immune boosting nutrients.