SG

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Superb!

My children has been using this for more than 5 years now. Quality is superb and the ingredients are natural and my children can easily swallow it because its size is just right for them. I also started using this since the start of pandemic to detox and boost my immune system. We are healthier because of this natural superfood.

177f715e-9d7e-435d-b015-666ce573d862
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I’ve tried 4 brands of Chlorella - Sunfood, Sun Chlorella, Organic Burst (not available on iHerb) and this brand. I have to say I was a bit disappointed with this chlorella. I judged it based on its colour and how easily it broke in the packaging. Of all 4 I tried, it was the least dark green, and seemed to break more easily. Even though it’s certified organic, I was very surprised by the colour. The best quality Chlorella to me is Organic Burst’s Chlorella which is a dark green, so dark it seems almost black. This one doesn’t purports to have any fillers but I could see tiny white/gray spots leading to a less dark green. Sunfood is probably the best quality for money but it’s not organic, and it’s not clear where they source their Chlorella from. Sun Chlorella is also not organic, but I know they source their Chlorella from Taiwan, which is the best place for Chlorella. Sun Chlorella has an added filler but is darker than this brand of Chlorella. If you found this review helpful, please like. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Best tasting chlorella I've had. Tastes very fresh and sweet and makes me enjoy eating it. Have bought many bottles and will continue to do so. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

I have checked my blood levels of various heavy metals 4 times over a course of 15 months and used this product at higher and lower doses, temporarily (for 2 months) a different chlorella product. I got my heavy metals (mostly mercury, nickel, aluminum, tin) presumably mostly from fish. Based on measured ups and downs I am convinced that chlorella/this product reliably reduces my mercury and nickel if I take a dose of around 2x2g per day, even on days when not eating fish. A lower intake is sufficient for me if I completely stop eating fish, but otherwise blood levels of mercury and nickel will increase again.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

good to remove mercury in the body, and overall detox.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I was running out of my spirulina supply and decided to try chlorella from this brand instead. I know for one the spirulina really helped in clearing virus out of my body, and when I started taking chlorella, I was already in a pretty good health. But I noticed that this one gave me more energy boost somehow compared to spirulina.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

chlorella by Green Foods is such an amazing source for many nutrients, Its great for detox, acts as antioxidant, helps to keep the blood sugar in check.. And the best thing about Chlorella by Green Foods is, its Organic and economical. I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy Organic Chlorella.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have taken this product for years. It is much better than other bands.