SG

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I feel like these dramatically negative reviews are from people who simply take joy from spewing outrage and disgust about things online. Calm down everyone. This is a good, clean product with a mild taste that will make you feel amazing. You know that post-smoothie feeling of invigoration and instant energy? That’s what this power does - whether mixed in a smoothie or on its own in a glass of water! Makes you feel like you’re nourishing your body with good stuff. Berry flavor could be a little berry-er, but honestly who cares? It’s good stuff!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The quality of the ingredients in this superfood is very healthy for my age and diet, I see very good improvement with my morning elimination and it mixes well with juice or water. I like the taste and the antioxidant health benefits. The package is secure for freshness, I would recommend and will buy again.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Even I was a little surprised on the size of the bottle but the quality from nutrition fact seems to ensure that I didn’t made the wrong decision.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

greens plis organic superfood help us for body healthy. ok it's expensive but very important for body.

748d5e0e-eda9-4609-81f4-50fd2fb6c5f5
Posted on Nov 24, 2020

היום ניסיתי בפעם הראשונה. ואוו ממש טעים...הוספתי אותו לשייק של הבוקר עם יוגורט, בננה, 4 תותים ו-2 כפיות שיבולת שועל...ממש נהנתי. אין ספק כי אזמינו שוב ושוב. תודה Today I tried for the first time. Wow really delicious ... I added it to the morning smoothie with yogurt, banana, 4 strawberries and 2 teaspoons of oatmeal ... I really enjoyed it. There is no doubt that we will order again and again. Thanks

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good quality. Organic ingredients. Great product. Taste needs getting used to.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great product, nice taste which give daily energy for me....good for daily supplement....good quality and is natural ingredients.....

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Good for people who don’t like to eat greens!

Posted on May 25, 2021

This is a very comprehensive product that includes detoxifying and prebiotic herbs, ideal for the overall supply of nutrients when the diet is lacking. My son has demanded this on a regular basis, and has served him over many years to avoid getting sick.

After looking in a lot of products that most of them are full of pesticides even when they have "awards" I found this delicious and healthy Superfood, the flavor and the texture is great.