SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Waleedodeh
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

These are the only supplements I can get my baby to take. They are so good she tries to eat them like their candy. Quality and ingredients are just awesome. the taste and the package are remarkable. easy to use, My mother and my children love this product so much.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My lil brother loved it!!! He’s the type of kids who don’t eat much and don’t enjoy most of the healthy food let alone vitamin pills but this one has helped us tremendously and he loved eating it to the point he started asking for more what’s it’s required but of course we don’t give him more. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have fell in love with these gummies, you get a nice quantity, great smell, great taste, my kid love them it is like candy to him but it is great for his health.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Will continue take. Quality, ingredients, age, hemp, packages, benifits, diet, supplements and taste is suitable. Can be improve if add crossover with other herbs. This will benefit.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The good price size quality is good it is good to my age contint frome calcium good froom bon no bad test combination is good test is good ingredient is good

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

طعمه لذيذ و الاطفال احبوه وجب الحذر من اعطائهم اكثر من حبتين في اليوم لذا يجب تخبئته حتى لا يسرفو فيه ظنا منهم اننو غممي (Review in English ) Tastes good and the kids loved it but be warned that you shouldn't give them more than two a day that's why I say you should hide it from their reach so that they wont over eat thinking that its a gummy

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

These are a great supplement for my son who hates any kind of milk. Taste good and great price for the amount of calcium and D.