SG

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
ممتاز!

i have combination skin which is prone to breakouts. this product has a pleasant mild scent. watery texture and cleans without stripping the skin. the packing pumps out quite a lot in a single pump so be careful. used first on a dry skin with gentle massage, then wet your hands and massage some more, the transparent colour will turn to a milky white one. but the skin cleanness is superb. i use a gentle face wash after this step. and i use this product even if im not wearing makeup or sunscreen but had a long day and my face feels oily and needs some refreshment. i use it on my hands to remove the remnants of sunscreen after im back home, it did not irritate my sensitive skin or dry it. it keeps the pores open and removes all sebum or pollutants that form the seed for a future breakout, it also gives a little glow to the skin. it lasts for quite a while and is one of the best oil cleansers i tried so far.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Has a Lemon type of sense I quite like it cleans quite well not to stripping although on the expensive side for Cleansing oil it’s worth it for the quantity you get.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Removes makeup very well. Wash off is easy. like it

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This stuff smells so good and is a gentle exfoliator. It lasts forever!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I have dry skin and this oil it works and its size is great. Remember to use sunscreen during the day

d377344b-8644-4df2-a264-2e40743eec5f
Posted on Jun 29, 2021

Smells fabulous and leaves my face feeling soft and clean. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

It removes make-up very well, the texture is spectacular and it leaves my skin super fine. I love the citrus scent. I will repeat

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I bought for the woman for the second time, very satisfied !!!

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

This cleansing oil has very good ingredients, it does a small, non-aggressive exfoliation and leaves your skin very clean and soft !! I highly recommend it, I love it