SG

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Great Pouches!

My baby love, loves, loves these pouches. I especially like how they are clear. That way, I know nothing scary is going on inside the pouches and I can see exactly how much is left. I started my son on these at 6 months. He is 10 months now and still enjoying them! This is one of his favorite flavors!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I always trust ingredients in Happy Family Organics products. The package is usual size of the pouch in other brands but the quality is one of the top. Because it is for over 6months, the texture is more watery. As my son turned one, I wouldn’t buy any more of this though.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Excellent! My baby loved the taste and ate it all, the size is good for one meal, my baby’s age is 7 months, good quality and ingredients, you can use it for going out, packaging is really practical

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

My son loves the HappyBaby brand and he especially loves this flavor. I just wish it weren't the bright red ones that were one of his favs cause he is usually eating this when we are out and about on the go!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

my baby loves it and I'm happy to let her have something healthy and organic. package is great for her to hold on her own

Posted on May 31, 2022

After my daughter eat this food she doesn't want to eat anything else she looooove it the taste delicious i recommended also the pouch is easy to open and use the mix ingredients very healthy

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is very convenient for my kid when we hit on the road trip or after sports event. There are variety flavors to choose and the portion size is just perfect for snack time. Great taste, good for all ages.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Good package, excellent quality and the expired date is good. Tastes fresh.

ad226063-65aa-4234-a359-ea9ba5dfe6c6