SG

Charlz
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Tasty for babies and adults

Top notch ingredients with delicious taste too. The quality ingredients will benefit babies trying out new food. Serving portion, size of packet and packaging was great. I got this for my 9 month old niece so the age group for it is recommended. This can be used as a snack, flavor was good. Nice use for overall diet.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I m pleased with the blend. no doubt it is healthy. we usually prefer pouches when we r away from home long and my kid gets fussy over other snacks. flavor is awesome and my kid likes it too. I need nothing more then this.. healthy nutrition, taste and my kid happy

Posted on May 4, 2022

The quality is great , best ingredients, and i cant buy from hong kong but can get it from iherb so easily and fast delivery and the taste is great!! Big size

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Surprisingly my 9 month old little loves the flavor! it is easy to use as the size is appropriate for 1 meal. Great way to introduce nut butter to my child. I would recommend that you give this a try!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

My 8m+ baby who is a picky eater really enjoys this! He has one pouch almost every morning for breakfast. A good and easy source to introduce high allergy food (peanut). Highly recommend it.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

My 7months baby likes this taste very much, the product is delicate, the packaging is very convenient for me to separate supplementary food. The quality is good. I'll buy this product again next time.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The delivery was excellent. The product is very tasty The shipment arrived punctually and very quickly to the delivery point

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

wowww! what a great taste! my kid loved it very much!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Baby loves the taste and I love that he gets to eat peanuts

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Tastes good and it was nice to introduce peanut butter to my little one.