SG

Posted on May 4, 2022

The quality is great , best ingredients, and i cant buy from hong kong but can get it from iherb so easily and fast delivery and the taste is great!! Big size

Posted on May 25, 2022

New taste that bought for my girl. Convenient and healthy choice especially during holiday to ensure she eats well. Quality always good from this brand. Good mix of ingredients hopefully my gal like this new taste.

Posted on May 22, 2022

My baby loves it! The size is a bit too much for a baby, but we usually put it back into the fridge and finish it within a day or two. The package is easy to handle. Good for baby at 8-12 months

Posted on May 10, 2022

I always buy this item. very healthy, my baby likes it and it's very easy to feed! purple carrots are not to be found in my country and they're super healthy so I'm glad I found this item!!

Posted on May 2, 2022

You can't go wrong with any of the Happy Family flavours. Baby loves them and the ingredients are high quality, great way for baby to try purple carrots because it's unlikely that we will purchase any from the market.

My son loves this one. It's quite substantial, so that's a plus. He likes it room temp or cold. I feel like this pouch is a pretty good one that he can have any time.

Posted on May 31, 2022

My baby loves happy family food pouches! Tasty and convenient to bring on the go.

b1fe77a2-d032-4da5-8428-53b49c2baeb8
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Overall happy with this brand as ordered different flavours from them however this one is quite sour my baby didn’t like it and wouldn’t finish it. Although every baby is different what doesn’t work for us could work for others.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

my baby loved it! very good for a quick snack

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great balance between fruits and veggies, my son loved it (2 years old)!