SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Good

I chose this because it’s organic. My little girl enjoyes eating them. She loves getting them from the can her self. Those are really handy to have in the diaper bag when we are out of the house. I would put a few of them in little containers. I like to have food for the road that’s not to messy and this is just perfect. Just a few crums. I tasted them myself and I don’t think they have any flavore to them. I felt like I was eating a healthy version of cheerios. It’s not bad, I would just want more flavore to them myself.

fd6a3df4-ce23-40c7-88f9-fcea7413c106
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Loved the flavor of ingredients - taste not too much , just perfect for the curious tastebuds of baby. Super soft making it easy to use and melts in the mouth without struggle cause of the size. Loved the packaging. The quality of the item was unexpectedly great. Age 8 months on I was able to give.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Bought for my 2nd boy. my eldest use to had it before too. great for the young one to Learn how to grasp while eating them. price wise is cheap for the size package Healthy ingredients so I'm happy to give them regularly as snacks to my boys for its benefit. delivery took only a week.

Posted on May 5, 2022

this is the best snack! I love this series, we have tried all the flavors and all is excellent! Definitely recommend to anyone who start giving babies any snacks for the 1st time. light taste, good quality and quantity. it's little bit big package to bring in a backpack but you can always put some to travel sized zipper.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Nice, quality product. Suitable for infants and toddlers. My son is chewing these since he was 1 year old. I have tried almost all flavors and all are good. I usually mix them and he eats em all. He absolutely loves these little round puffs. When he is moody and does not want to eat food, I serve him handful of puffs and he fills his mouth with them.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Health snacks for my 1 year old daughter. She really loves the taste thats why i use or give it to her daily. The ingredients are all healthy and suitable for babies and toddlers. The quality, size and the packaging are all good for the price. The benefits of this puffs is really great compare with other brands.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I’ve bought these for my teething baby. Taste is bland but quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are all natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

c3146e8c-e208-4469-8509-51af852a056e
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

A small snack in the shape of a flower witha width of about l cm in a circle shape. The texture is similar to that eaten by cutting and drying Korean rice cakes, and it is a healthy snack that can be eaten by anyone from babies to the elderly. Feels like it's tasty.

49368b6d-df3b-4697-8b16-d74a49794a53