SG

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My favorite tea. The smell is comforting and flavor satisfying. This is a quality tea. I encourage anyone who enjoys the taste of cinnamon to try this tea, you won’t be disappointed. Iherb offers the best value from any source I have found to date. They also have very fast shipping.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

As the name suggest, it is a hot, spicy cinnamon tea. A teaspoon goes a long way. When you allow it to sit , the sweetness and the heat from the cinnamon comes through. It reminds me of "red hots" I use to eat as a chid. The cinnamon is infused into the orange peel, which I love to eat after consuming the tea. I love it hot to warm me up on a cold day or as a refreshing summer ice tea.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I've tried the sachets and the tea bags, but I find that the loose leaves brew the tastiest, most flavorful version of cinnamon spice tea. Yeah, it's a bit more effort than the tea bags, but it is also a bit kinder for the environment (less trash.) I haven't figured out if it's more economical. I use about a tablespoon amount in a mesh tea ball for a full pot of tea , a bit more than a quart of tea (liter?) This tea has the sweetness I crave and saves me from all the high carb treats I want to eat. I brew it and let it cool, then refrigerate. I think it's best to drink cold. Drinking it warm makes me cough for some reason.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

For me, this is the best tea made by Harney & Songs. I buy it seems a long time ago. It has a strong cinnamon flavor, you can feel the sweetness of the cinnamon without adding sugar and it also has a subtle spice. It is perfect. For heavy drinkers, 1lb size is great, much better than the boxes.

Good as the sachet ones! Taste and quality is as good as usual. I used Harney & Sons’ empty can I purchased last time to store the leaves:)

817a1c08-b3d3-4aff-a222-95634a655aba
6d3b6549-0a5d-4d88-9beb-792840aeb9ca
ebe00b33-d364-4b5d-ba1d-9edfbae2a6f1
c7370729-a3eb-4980-a8a8-ad96b4219ee5
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I drink quite a lot of tea,and this is the best cinnamon spice tea that I've found yet.The Harny & Sons teas all seem to be of a high quality.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Love this tea!! Great price buying loose instead of in the sachets plus great for the environment. I love it hot, cold and in apple cider! Not at all like those weak teas - this one packs a punch!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This is great and so much more cost effective than the sachets. Great price and crazy fast shipping. LOVE it!!! Will buy from Iherb again

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It is very delicious. But it's so sweet, must be some added sugar. Also there is definitely added oils or something as the tea isn't clear when brewed.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

My favorite tea!! it has an awesome taste and smell. Best hot cinnamon spice tea ever!