SG

Posted on Nov 12, 2021
Super like

One of the best value, texture and favour among other black tea! This is a very high grade level of black tea, so delicious with vanilla and berry taste. I brought English Harrods brand, and TWG brand, however comparing the price, Harney & Sons becomes the most affordable. This 50 bags package each tea bag contains less tea than the 20 bags square tin package, and the tin package has stronger aroma than this one. IHerb please restock more of this brand, it sold out too fast.

56f7e02a-24fa-40eb-b7e7-7d47222ea98f

I very like that Horney&Sons came up with 50 tea bags version! It's more tea for the same price. Very recommend all of the tea types from this brand!

7eb062ad-9bc1-43df-8b62-57115a6eb5fb
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love earl grey tea and so far this is my favorite. It tastes and smells amazing, perfect blend of bergamot and great quality and ingredient. I love the pretty package as well. I like the bulk size, there are 50 tea bags in the box. I like to drink this when I get tired of drinking coffee.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

really happy to be able to buy this tea in a bigger box now and not just the tin. it has such an amazing flavour and aroma. Love the tins and use them for storage all over my house, but so happy to have this option now to be more economical.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Probably my favorite tea from Harney & Sons. Delicious blend of black teas, bergamot, and vanilla flavor. I love it! The vanilla stand out in the flavor profile, so keep that in mind. This beauty will become a regular for me. As always, fast and accurate buying experience from iHerb. Thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This tea tastes wonderful. I actually don't like bergamot but I can't taste it here. It is a wonderful black tea with a fruity flavor. Harney&Sons are known for their high quality teas. I am sure this one is not going to disappoint you. The box contains 50 tea bags. Good amount for the price. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I sent this tea to my friend who is a tea drinker and it turned out be such a hit. I am more of a coffee drinker but even I can enjoy the aromatic fruity flavor of this tea. It has a sutle sweetness, so you don't need to add any sugar. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

In fact, to be honest, I wanted to take this tea in a leaf version, and Earl Gray Supreme both in a leaf and in a bagged one, but something went wrong and I took Paris in a bagged version, not noticing that it was not Earl Gray Supreme. And funny and sad, but no big deal. Thanks for the advice to try this brand osia2013 and alina.flycloud. Without them, I would not have decided on the first purchase of Etyo brand tea last fall in September 2020.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

High quality Tea, I expected it to taste like earl-great but it has a more fruity taste. It took me sometime to get used to it but now I really like it, the package is big and easy to use . Me and my colleagues dring it everyday at the office and really like it’

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

With the smooth notes of caramel and vanilla and the underlying subtle citrus, this tea provides a small taste of luxury. Enjoyed with a dash of oat milk, Paris tea encapsulates warmth and calm.