SG

giuly
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

My favorite shampoo! finally after years of trials I could find the one which works for my hair. very smooth and foam easily. Perfect smell. My hair are smooth and hydrated as ever! cannot wait to order more and conditioner too! their brand are use in hollywood sets so quality is here!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great scent, good for use on my straightened Afro hair. I like that it’s free from a lot of the nasties many shampoos have. Good quality.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

my hair is very curly n after using this shampoo, i find my hair not so curly

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Smoothing, moisturizing, good shampoo! Works great for my bleached hair

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good shampoo for my drizzled hair, soft effect, using it with my other shampoo alternately

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

good value for money, great packaging,

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Nice smile, good Quality, make the hair soft

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

This is my first purchase. The usability is good. The scent is sweet and I feel persistent. It also has a little sour taste. It can be called fruity, but it has a slightly unusual scent. It foams. The bubbles are not bad either. Using the same series of conditioners, it will feel moist and cohesive. As the names of keratin and protein suggest, you can feel the hair as if it were supplemented. However, the scent tends to remain during the day, so it may be difficult for people who care about the scent. If I used only shampoo or conditioner, the scent didn't last that long. For your information.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

I took the conditioner and shampoo together, I like to use them together until I get a complementary result with some of them. I saw great praise for them, and I decided to answer them for principles once. I loved them.

18519e88-694c-48b1-8ed0-6731c33b6a86