SG

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Excellent golden tan 🏖️

After the first application, you will see an attractive tan💯! I really like using this oil and I have already heard several compliments about the beautiful tan color 🥰 Quite a pleasant light scent, convenient to use, nice size and packaging, good quality, excellent effect! I feel so nice after using of this product!😊 And if course I recommend it💯 *on pic you can see tan after a couple of times of using only.

4f714cb3-97d4-4c0d-8cff-2d76b0d25414
73a9ccb1-1a35-4dda-98eb-b0b9ee73f0ac
96fa52c3-586e-4472-8be1-e0154e427fd9
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Very well packaged, and arrived earlier than advised. The wide spray angle makes it a cinch to quickly and evenly spread the oil. Although only SPF 6, starting tanning early in the spring ensures a good, deep tan before the real heat of summer could cause problems. Never had sunburn using this product, having used it for many years. The scent is very subtle and pleasant. I thoroughly recommend this product if used sensibly as above.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The wonderful scent I adored as a kid is here in a spray bottle package! I have used it a few times while out riding my bike in the summer heat. Being able to get a nice, brown even tan while routine bike riding. It absorbs well into the skin, haven't had any problems with staining my clothes. Its great to have on the go!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Cant wait to try it ! The quality and the scent are amazing ! And i love anything with coconut oil since its benefits your skin! And it feels so light weight !! Smells so summery! Add it to your routine!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

First bought this product in Thailand. Could not find it here in OZ until I saw it on your website. Love this product for tanning, the coconut scent is Devine. I also use it as a oil moisturiser on my skin after my shower.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I really like the Hawaiian tropic tanning oils, great smell, skin feels moisturized, the spf helps not to burn in the sun, and it helps achieve a beautiful tan. I like the oils more than the lotion.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Extremely happy with results. I don't burn when I'm sunbathing using this product. It even smells amazing. After swimming for a bit, you could still feel it on your body so you wouldn't have to put too much on your skin.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Best tanning oil! Protects the skin just enough to allow a golden a tan! Smells nice and makes skin soft. Gives you a feeling you are in Hawaii

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The smell is nice, it’s super hydrating, the size is great, it has hydrating benefits to the skin. I love that it includes oils and it creates a beautiful colors for your skin in such a short amount of time. The quality is great. Use it with sunblock for extra care.