SG

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It works!!!!! I swear this is an honest review، I tried dozens of products for my dry itchy oily scalp that keeps producing dandruff and finally this one works. It's magical!!! Note: 100% natural products were very bad for me.

05867073-8d36-453f-b2a1-cb6984651513
da3ed81a-1fa1-4447-8509-ff774aed2b83
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I’ve been suffering from itches and dandruff for nearly 40 years. I have atopic dermatitis too. I used millions of shampoos and steroids to sort it out. BUT since I started using this shampoo… everything has stopped. I couldn’t believe. So comfortable now. will use this forever! I love this smell too.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Good quality Product, no scent to smell and easy to use, suitable size package, have a lot of benefits and composition for all ages that have good texture to moisturize sensitive skin and suitable for refresh and feel relaxing hair scalp routine personal care frequency.

d727ebfa-a882-4266-9747-d9dd234d2009
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my scalp has been suffering with Japan hard water. this has been helping me get it back under control. the scent is pretty strong so some who are sensitive to that may not enjoy it, I just use a scented conditioner after to tone it down

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Works well, relieving itch. Fragrance is a lil weird like most anti-dandruff shampoos; left residue but my shampoo that I use after easily removes it.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This shampoo is very effective when you have stubborn dandruff. It cleanses and prevents it from reappearing.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great defense against the dandruff. Creamy and very little goes a long way. My must have from now on

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It helped my itchy scalp 👍🏻 but I don’t like the smell.

love this shampoo good against dandruff

Posted on May 2, 2022