SG

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Great product

I use erythritol every morning in coffee. I also use it in iced tea; just be aware you will have to wait longer for it to completely dissolve in cold liquids compared to sugar. I like it because there is no aftertaste like stevia. In general, pure erythritol is not quite as sweet as sugar, so I have to use a bit more. However, it has a very low glycemic index. I have never experienced any digestive issues, regardless of the brand. Health Garden erythritol appears to be a quality product and very competitively priced compared to other brands.

omilla
Posted on May 4, 2022

Natural sugar substitute with zero glycemic index. It does not contain calories and does not cause caries. Erythritol is easily digestible, suitable for diets, does not raise blood sugar and does not affect insulin levels.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Has a pretty mild taste and you have to use a lot of it before you notice the sweetness. You can add it things like Xylitol or Monk Fruit and it helps stretch them farther. The bag doesn’t seal very well so it’s good to put it in a jar to keep it fresh and from spilling.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

First time to try this and it didn't disappoint me, used to buy monkfruit but it's out of stock. I needed a sugar substitute as i no longer take anything with sugar. I also put this on my baked goods and there is not even a single after taste. will surely purchase more of this.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Erythritol is less sweet than white sugar so you need to add more for the same sweetness. I love it doesn't have a weird bitter after taste as Stevia. It also doesn't cause irritation to the stomach.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I really love it! It tastes good, it doesn't have any strange tastes (at least I didn't notice) unlike many others non-sugar sweeteners

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Very nice quality. Good price, great taste. Size 👍. I use it in all my sweet low carb recipes. The best ingredients for The Keto diet. Super benefit, I will definitely order again. Package 👍.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good sweetener, with no bad after-taste like stevia or monk fruit. Sugar-like texture. We use it for hot drinks, baking, fruit salads and more.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Works well for diabetic person. Used for making keto choc cookies. Use it with cinnamon making French toast out of Keto bread. Works fine. Use just tiny bit.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I use this for my son, who is on the keto diet. it's less sweet than sugar so this must be kept in mind in recipes