SG

Posted on May 25, 2022

It's a good quality product with a good composition/ingredients ❤️️ I bought it for my dad who's diabetic because he doesn't mind the taste of keto sweeteners. He uses it with his coffee and he said he likes it. The package size was worth the price. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

b49e1a39-0820-456f-b364-03c02fbbb8ab
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Wonderful substitute to sugar, it's 4 times sweeter than the normal sugar so I use only a tiny bit, I don't really mind the aftertaste !

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I was really happy to find this product, since my previous stevia brand was really expensive and I was looking for a cheaper replacement. I am extremely satisfied with both the flavour and the fact that you only need a small quantity to sweeten your drink. Excellent also for yogurts and oatmeal. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

i keep this in my purse when grabbing a cuppa joe outside, add the right touch of sweetness to hot coffee and tea and no weird aftertaste. Although places like starbucks and macdonalds has alternatives sweeteners but they are usually the artificial sort, so bringing your own is the best! Please click on like if this helped!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Got this as a sugar alternative as myself and the family wanted to cut down on granulated sugar. We generally only use a teaspoon or two in tea. This stevia was great and has no additives. You only need a reeeally small amount to get your tea sweetened so needed a bit of time to learn how to quantify 🤣

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

the stevia is indeed very sweet so i do not have to use a lot like other zero calorie sweeteners. the price is a lot cheaper than other stevias by other brands👍

cfb740e8-5c11-49a8-8c11-5e92c10c044d
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

It is not just the most cheapest stevia in iherbs but also sweeten my drink and food. I felt not guilty at all drinking my favourite sweet drinks.

40c533fe-a596-4029-aa0a-59c08a081ac4
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Use 1/4 tsp of stevia to get the equivalence of 1tsp sugar. Tastes great. I use it in my hot cocoa, iced coffee, and oatmeal.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I don’t find any after taste it’s a quality product. Love the 100 packet size. Perfect for having less sugar in your diet.