SG

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have only used it briefly but I basically have trust in this company and I don't know exactly how to atribut its efficacy scientifically. I don't notice any miraculous results that I can say come from these tablets but I am giving it 5 stars because well, just for what I said.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I was looking for a long time for Digestive Enzymes with a Kosher Approval and I found the best quality product! I usually take them during the day and it helps a lot with digestion. I occasionally take them with an empty stomach also also I works wonders. I can add that it seemed to be helping me to loose weight.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Aids with digestion does it’s job perfectly together with Healthforce’s Friendly Force Probiotic Blend. Using those two together resulted in percieved perfect uptake of nutritents from the food. Compact and digested as the foxes or horses poop.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I've been using these for about 10 years. I notice the difference while using these. First off, these are enzymes, with the intent to aid in digestion. These are small enough that I can take one with my first bite of my meal because they are easy to swallow. However the best way is to take it before your first bite with a small amount of water. Sidenote: hydrate BETWEEN meals. Drinking liquids with meals will dilute enzymes = bloating. How many should you take? 1 or 2. You could probably take more but then you might digest too fast and lose nutrients. I was eating raw, no milk/dairy/caffeine/meat with these every meal. I felt light on my feet and in the best shape of my life. Lastly, these wontvmake you feel dehydrated - it's food! Just member to hydrate between meals (half your weight in ounces ie: 200lbs = 100 ounces). This jar should last you at least 2 months. Good luck and Stay Healthy!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Very clean - certified gluten free and plant-derived, no additives!

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

Recommended by my doctor as I do not digest fat very well. I did find some improvement in my digestion if I took these with meals high in fat.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

If you are having a hard time with digestion, this is the product for you. works amazingly well with other healthforce products as a digestion aid to be able to absorb the nutrients from food.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I like this product! Compare with other enzymes these are the best for me!

3c46f793-3338-4e35-ba76-81144c7b8dce
Posted on Jun 4, 2020

I have IBS and tried a bunch of enzymes. When I found out the enzymes I was using were not vegan I had to find an alternative. I came across these enzymes (version 3) and it relieved my digestion so much more than the non vegan or other vegan alternatives I have tried in the past. Enen though I do the no fodmap diet, I still get triggered with food so enzymes are really essential and helping my ibs hours after taking the dose (4 capsules). I think it does help with my leaky gut too as it seems it has reduced inflammation. I have been repurchasing this item many times and will continue to do so. I really recommend it. Keep in mind that if you are eating something that is inflammatory (fodmap) you will still get pain. Once you figured out what are your trigger foods you should adapt your diet and take those enzymes to help even more. The only thing that bothers me is the price which is to high in my opinion considering that the daily dose is more than 8 capsules.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

High quality product that I take everyday. Reduces my bloating.