SG

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Fantastic!

This is the highest quality spirulina ive ordered from my favorite company for supplements. The price is definitely not competitive but at least you know youre getting the best product available. Ive been taking spirulina for years and definitely can tell a difference when i run out and need to order more.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This is product is an excellent super food. I put it in my smoothie daily it tastes well. The ingredients are all natural. Spirulina Manna has lots of excellent health benefits. I recommend that you visit their webpage. The packaging is in an Amber jar to keep their product fresh.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Good value for money. I put this in my Medical Medical Heavy Metal Smoothie every morning. Good quality and the taste is subtle. This is grown in the USA and not in polluted waters. Lasts a long time. Comes in brown glass bottle, which is good for recycling.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This tastes better than any other Spirulina I've tried. It goes slightly lumpy in water, but not in a bad way - you just get tasty chunks of spirulina in the mix. I find it best to disolve a little raw honey in some water, and then mix that water with the Spirulina - the taste is incredible, though it's also good with just straight water...

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

The best quality spirulina on the market, straight from the ancestral source.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Always trust HealthForce for its quality! There are so many Spirulina Powder out there but this is my go to!!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It is hard to stimulate the benefits, but I feel great!

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

In my opnion Health Force Spirulina is the best quality ,it trugenic and eaven beter than organic . i consume it every day and it is good product for body to stay healthy.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

I love the fact that it's vegan.. I still haven't seen any difference .. lol not sure what I am supposed to be feeling anyways, but all in all, it's good. I am happy with it..