SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I tried these because i can no longer get the brand I usually take. I know the benefit of taking a probiotic are amazing and these are NO exception. These are a just right for me to take 2 every morning and I'm good for the day. There's no problem digesting these and helps my gut without a huge price. They seem to be good quality and gives me a little more energy too. I wish I could buy a bigger size to last longer though.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I am not so sure if it is working or not but trusting the ingredients written on the nutrition facts I guess it will do something. Packaging-wise, sealed and has no sign of tampering. I noticed that my bowel movement became regular. A good supplement to add on our daily routine to ensure the gut's health.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Handy sized bottle. Good price value. Daily movements. I used to find it hard to go daily but now it’s no longer an issue

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Been taking probiotics of this brand for a while. Wanna try this product not for weight management actually, but for the vitamin B6 and B12 which are good supplements for vegetarians.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I got this product because it contains a specific strain of L gasseri BNR17 and is reasonably priced compared to other brands of BNR17 on the market.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

the two conbinations pro and pre are very beneficial to the flora and I can see and feel the difference thank you

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

iHerb’s house brand supplements are always of high quality. Clean ingredient and affordable price. I hope it can help with weight management and digestion.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Seems to be helping with digestion was happy with the mix of strains

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I purchased this product to help me in weight management especially that it has probiotic and prebiotic