SG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Love this clay mask! Makes my skin feel tight after using it, but not dry or sensitive. I complete my routine with a sheet mask or a good moisturizer. Would recommend to use this couple times a week. The scent is not strong, quite nice actually. I definitely can see my pores are getting smaller now!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I'm not a huge fan of wash-off masks, but I like this one for the summer to use once or twice a week to deep clean pores and summer grime. This has a few nice ingredients in it like the clay, calamine, and salicylic acid. I've also used dabs of it on mosquito bites since it has calamine in it -- that helped to dry out the bites and keep me from picking and scratching. As a face mask, it works really well to draw out impurities in the pores, but I do feel the smell is a bit strong.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Love how this makes my skin feels so refreshing slightly scented the size of it lasts a long time and the packaging is so cute

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Really great clay mask. Leaves skin feeling soft after wash off. Washes off skin easily with water. Pleasant yet unobtrusive smell that is barely noticeable while on skin

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I love all products of this Brand and this mask is so pleasant to use and easy to wash off Will be suitable even for sensitive skin

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is a really gentle and calming product and my skin feels refreshed after using it. The packaging is very nice and the product seems high quality.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Absolutely loved this mask! It’s not drying, my skin is clean and soft and pores look refined

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The size and quality as always this brand never disappoints me, i use it 2 times/week, i love the packaging it doesn’t moisturize the skin