SG

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Nice soap

This soap is very soft and gentle. I am really impressed with the foam! It’s so useful. Also the style of the bottle is stylish, I don’t want to get back to normal soaps at all. It’s one of the best soaps I have ever used before. Scent is absolutely wonderful.

475cc2b6-90fc-46b9-b1c2-a1250a3e121b
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I bought this item out of curiosity because I love the scent of the lemon toothpaste. But the scent of the hand wash smells a bit artificial compared to other meyer lemon items. It doesn’t foam a lot to a satisfying degree. The packaging is lovely and the size is average for a foaming hand wash. It doesn’t dry my hands out either. I feel that a bottle should last 2-3 months with regular use.

9115a72c-b9ee-454d-9807-817ec6277b0d

Amazing scent and works very well. I really like this brand and think it is excellent value, and is used in both the kitchen and bathroom. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

5 stars soap: cleans very well, leaves skin smooth and smelling well + nice to feel the foam. The only issue is that if you buy the refill bottle afterwards, the pump might function weird (like you have to pull it up after using it).

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The smell is good, the size is good, the packaging is large, the quality is great, the bubbles are nice, gentle on dry skin, use daily

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The lemony smell is fantastic and it does not make my hands dry after washing. Love the fact that there the fragrance was derived naturally!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

While I appreciate the natural ingredients used to make this soap as well as the pleasant scent, the lather was not great. Hand soap should generate a rich lather, and this soap simply did not. I felt like I was pushing some of the soap off my hands rather than working it in. If the quality of the lather could be improved, then it'll be great.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Scent is very lemony and does foam a lot while lathering up. I use a lot of Hello products and happy with all of them

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

seems to work well. Has a pleasant scent. I'd prefer if it didn't include fragrance (just essential oils.). the scent does linger a bit too much after use.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Rich fine bubbles and does its job without drying my skin

2c3c4c49-27f6-4c7a-a2c4-6cd957dd9604