SG

Posted on May 14, 2022

Really, not enough could be said about just how healing this herb is. I have suffered from autoimmune as a result of breast implant illness, since 2014. This herb has been a real life saver in so many ways. I feel almost 100% healed from taking it despite still having my implants. I plan to have them removed but this herb is helping to sustain me until that time arrives

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I heard about the Thai study on this product quickly fighting flu symptoms and thought I'd add a bottle to my immune booster arsenal. I broke it open after feeling crappy the other day and took 3 doses over the course of the day. It's bitter for sure (it's referred to as the King of Bitters in Thailand), but just mix in water or juice and chug as quickly as possible. The next day, I felt significantly better. Can't say in all honestly if this product is what did it due to the fact I take many other immune boosters, but I would highly recommend this stuff for your medicine cabinet. Not sure if I can link here in reviews, but search engine the 2021 Thai study for this product's efficacy to learn more.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It is bitter! so it is better to mix with juices rather than water. The bitterness is expected though. Just be mentally prepared and for the benefits it brings, I would just continue to consume. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I use both Andrographis and Astragalus as great anti-inflammatory. It helps to reduce nasal congestion and sore throat within two days. Excellent quality. Tastes really bitter, so I take this with tablespoon of water. I trust this manufacturer, all their tinctures seem very potent.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Tried it once when I felt like I'm coming down with something, it tastes super bitter. I felt better after taking half a dripper 😄

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I haven't used this yet, bought it to increase my body's immune response. I have used other products from herb pharm and have not been disappointed

Posted on May 27, 2022

a very good remedy, it helps my son with the autism spectrum

Posted on May 6, 2022

I had a terrible viral infection, and this was a primary support in getting me through it. I will always have it on hand.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Great product to use when my IC starts acting up in my bladder

Posted on Oct 24, 2020

Use this quality product everyday, for the last four years, to keep me healthy. I have ordered thus product from various companies and iHerb is the best.