SG

Posted on Mar 24, 2022
Top quality and excellent product

Herb Pharm, Astragalus comes in a small vial. A bottle will last for about 10-20 days depending if you take it twice a day or 4, I take it 2 times a day since between meals since kidney stones runs in my family. I take this as a preventive measure against kidney stones and also noticed an improvement after a week of usage that I have a more steady and stronger flow when going to the bathroom. Astragalus has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and maybe if this is true that is why I feel less urge to urinate frequently. Herb Pharm have great stuff and this one is has organic ingredients .

89f32ddb-fa4c-4e69-93ac-63c88bc6cd96
5c414f35-5c43-4ea3-a1ab-18f158d36a53
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I take this all year round, but especially like to take it during the winter and colder months to help with keeping the immune system strong. It’s one of the safest herbs with few contraindications. Astragalus is a staple of Chinese medicine I grew up taking in teas, but it’s very convenient and easy to take it as a tincture. The taste is good and the quality is excellent. I have not gotten sick in the two years I took astragalus daily.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I use this product every Fall to boost my immune system and it seems to work great. Knock on wood but I don't get sick. I mix it in one or two tablespoons of water and keep it in my mouth for a minute or so before swallowing it.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This is a great brand, excellent quality.. no tincture taste good but you don’t need much so it’s easy to go down. The price is reasonable as well. I don’t use consistently so I can’t speak on effectiveness but it trust this brand and will continue to use it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

A friend who does a Chinese medicine recommended this as an anti-viral (for when you are actually sick). In combination with good nutrition, rest, and hydration, it worked very well. Follow the dosage on the bottle.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I've been a big fan of the Herb Pharm brand for a long time. The quality of their products and their prices are fantastic. Astragalus is one of the (many) herbs that I like to keep on hand for a variety of uses, but primarily immune support.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

As I usually take this as a Tea, for traveling and such I like to carry this tincture. Great quality at a great price. Very satisfied.

Astralagus was really helpful for my five year old daughter in fending off whatever bug she was fighting. She had a bit of a fever and wasn't feeling well, and I gave her this twice a day for a couple of days and it disappeared. This is so great for the immune system! I try to always have it in the house.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This liquid version of Astragalus is convenient to have in juices whenever I feel the need to boost my immune system.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I was having cough and sore throat for a few weeks. Recommended by my friend to take this and it is effective. Highly recommended.