SG

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Outstanding Product. Calendula helps skin issues such as rashes, cuts and ulcers. Relieves Contact Dermatitis with Pets. Internal support is Neuroprotective. Helps with Brainfog. A truly wonderful herb for Animals, Mammals and Marsupials.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Always receive my orders fast and packaged in a way that prevents any damage to my products. I will always order through IHerb. Excellent service and never a problem in years of orders

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

very nice and calming effect. can added it to a pillow case. I love the smell of it. never gave me any type of allergies.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great product! Fast & free shipping to New Zealand. Very satisfied!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Amazing amazing for skin ailments, veins and stomach troubles. Love love love it

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

I a half dropper of this with Manuka honey to relieve and heal my esophageal reflux-caused Shatski's ring. Since I have been using this combination, I have seen marked improvement. For example, food doesn't get stuck going down any more.

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

Calendula helps dental gum pockets. One year, I had at least 3 pockets, daily consumed calendula tea made from marigolds. Sure enough, the next year, the dental hygienist said I had no pockets!

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Read about a study that recommends 1/2 tsp calendula to 2 tsp water, swish and spit. I'm all about keeping my gums healthy, and this was a very affordable product to try to see if it works.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

Very good for the skin! I use this for both my skin care routine, and for our dogs. I am going to add it to a balm for their foot pads in the winter to protect them from salt.

Posted on May 2, 2022

good quality good for value good ingredient