SG

Posted on Sep 26, 2021
Great stuff!

I have been looking for holy basil for some time and was very happy to find a version like this - in a liquid form with a dropper. So easy to use! You just squeeze a full drop into your cup of water (enough is just 50 ml of water, no need for a full cup). It has so many great health benefits! It can fight headache, lower your blood sugar and cholesterol, protect you against infections and I feel always energized after taking it. I don't take it every day, though. Just when needed. :)

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Ive been taking anti fungal support for years and some are hit and miss but not this one. Its great! Taken on an empty stomach, within minutes you can start to feel "hungry" but it's not hunger its the bad bugs being harmed and killed. Really great product to cleanse the system and i actually enjoy the taste of this..its refreshing and even smells clean. I'll definitely keep buying this holy basil.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is a great product. I cant sleep when my cortisol level is high . With this holy basil I can sleep fine :) I take one fulldropper before sleep. It works for many people I know. Taste is good.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I had heard that holy basil oil was good for anxiety. I put a dropper full in my tea once a day. It tastes good and seems to be helping!

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I have elevated cortisol at night that leads to difficulty sleeping, and holy basil (which lowers cortisol) is the biggest thing that has helped with it! I actually get the “sleepy” feeling in my body that I almost never do on my own. I take two droppers before bed, and sometimes more if I wake up in the night. I like this particular holy basil because I trust herb pharm as a company and the tincture form is more bio available! It also tastes really nice :)

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Chic dietary supplement is the best in its field excellent price and composition

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very useful in cold cough influenza. Awesome medicine. Would love to buy more, its long am waitiing as it is out of stock.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Received the Holy Basil quick and solid packaging! Great job iHerb! Thank you 😊

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Just started taking every night and so far sleeping much better.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This is great when put in juice or even in water, but I am okay with the strong taste of the alcohol. Taking this 2 times a day has helped raise my energy levels.