SG

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
What a find for Organic Oregano Oil

Wow! The Best price for a good quantity of Organic oregano oil. A very little goes a long way. So many healthful uses. Helpful information. Reliable vendor with the best ingredients. Good uses topically and internally.

Posted on May 15, 2022

strong taste so couldn't use it much and stomach didn't agree with it well , didn't use it much as a result so hard to tell . I have kept it here incase of a strong virus as recommended but not sure the stomach would handle it, my friend tried it for covid recovery and her stomach couldn't handle it so only did it a couple times as well ://. I did see gweneth paltrow have this in her cupboard from her stories so seems to be a decent / trusted brand

Oregano Spirits have saved my life so many times from severe terrible coughs and flu days. If you take it 4 times a day when you are sick it is a life changer. I drink it with water or tea. I you gotta be a strong person to like the taste of it tho, but be sure that it will help your immune system. Sharing my tea recipe with you all.. Ginger tea, half squeezed lime, spoon of honey, and a dropper of Oregano Spirits!

Posted on May 4, 2022

great to have on hand for emergencies. nice quality brand too

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Oil if oregano is a staple to my remedy list of household items. This is a must have.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I used it to relieve sore throat, added a few drops to the water, relieved the pain and refreshed

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

It has a good smell. I think it is good like the oregano oil. Try it.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great product. It would be good if the size was bigger. It is very powerful and works like a charm.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I always keep this on hand for colder months when I start feeling my immune system get weak.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

It makes a great smell all over the house. A few drops on heated water with a candle down and immediately the mood changes for the better